Strider® Balance Bike and Helmet included in sign up. This is a course camp designed to help your kids become bikers at the age of 3. Contact us for more information.
Rethink the Definition of Riding
What defines riding? Does pedaling define riding? Downhill mountain bikers don't pedal, road bike riders descending a highway don't pedal, BMX riders in a halfpipe don't pedal, and motorcyclists don't pedal. They are all riding. So what do they all have in common? The ability to balance on two wheels and lean through turns—regardless of what put them in motion. For children, walking and running are the natural means of propulsion. The simplicity of Strider Bikes allows children to concentrate on the fundamental skills of balancing, leaning, and steering while propelling the bike in a natural way.
Advantages of Riding a Strider
- Are ultra lightweight and easy to control
- Increase balance, coordination, and confidence
- Allow children to focus on learning balance first
- Are free of chains, pedals, and protrusions that can harm a child
- Provide a safe, smooth, and natural transition to a pedal bike